Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I've been a slug lately

My list of things to do is long, yet I get so little done. Yesterday Jared and I walked up to Cub (it was really hot and the length of the walk was over a mile), then I watered the potted plants in the yard, and took a nap. When Joe came home I told him what I had accomplished and his comment was "that sounds like a full day for you." Very funny. OK, so it can be the truth. I feel good when I can get something accomplished on the list, even when it's making a phone call I need to make. I'll keep plugging away.

I am watching too much TV. That said, I am looking forward to the new season of Project Run Way tonight. Which I may miss because I plan to go with my sisters to see my niece for dinner in St. Cloud. I'm hopeful that I can up a rerun if I miss the show tonight.

No comments: