Sunday, July 13, 2008

3D movies are the bomb

Today we saw "3D - Journey to the Center of the Earth." It was very good. Jared and his friend Michael joined Anita and me for the movie. It was Michael's first 3D movie, so he thought it was very cool. It was a great way to spend a Sunday afternoon and take my mind of my aches and pains (my incision has been pinching me lately). My thanks to the court for sending me movie passes, they will be put to good use.

The "Get Smart" movie, that I was on Friday was fabulous as well. If you like the TV show you'll love the movie. It was great fun.

Joe joined me on an evening walk. It was another lovely evening. Now he is complaining that, as the only one in the household who is actually working, he'll need to get to bed to get some sleep. So I will sign off and get some sleep as well.

No comments: