Monday, July 21, 2008

and the gifts just keep on coming

I had lunch with a few of the girls from work on Thursday. It was great to see them and get caught up on things. They gave me another office gift in two large gift bags. Things to keep me occupied. I got all kinds of things including cookies, a box of chocolates, mints, books, pedicure things, toys, tea trinket boxes, candles, basically way too many things for me to even list. Another great gift.

I also received a cute backscratcher on an extension that goes out and in (the end resembles a curved fork, long story) sent to me in the mail from Nancy. Another fun surprise.

Jared purchased tickets to see the 12:02 showing of the "The Dark Night." It was fun to go with him and a couple friends. A great movie, but very dark and sometimes frightening.

The weekend was relaxing, I got a lot of rest in on Friday and Saturday. Walking each day. Sunday was a big day. My sister Terri joined us for breakfast then came to the house and ended up helping me out with a few things. Then we had a double birthday party at my mother-in-law-house for a niece and nephew (Danielle and Jes). My niece Chevis and her family moved back to MN from IL this week, so it was great to see all of them too. Things are always changing. Lots of things to come.

No comments: