Friday, July 25, 2008

Back to work for a day

On Thursday, I ventured into the office and spent the day there. It was great to see everyone again. It was Lori's birthday so I took her to Lunch. I also attended a spending plan meeting in the morning and an awards committee meeting in the afternoon. I have been keeping in touch a bit via email. So much to do, so little time.

On Wednesday evening I went to a Duck Unlimited planning meeting. Our event is going to be on Thursday, October 9. The fine ladies of Lumen Christi asked if I would be interested in having a tea in their community room on Saturday, October 18. I said yes. October is sure to be a crazy month.

Today, Jared, Gretchen and I went to see the movie Step Brothers. It was entertaining, if you can handle that kind of childish humor. I'm feeling good, but didn't get a walk in today because it rained this morning. I'll have to make a date with Wii Fit.

No comments: