Friday, July 11, 2008

I have wonderful people in my life

Yesterday, after my morning walk, I called to schedule my four week appointment and asked a couple questions. I got some answers and feel on the mend. I'm moving around well, with only minor aces and pains.

Yesterday was a busy day. Glenn, my father in-law took me to lunch at the 50's grill. We had great food, a great time and wonderful conversation. Then my sister Terri stopped by and helped with some things around the house. We always have a good time when we get together. My friend, Nikki picked me up and brought me to dinner at Red Lobster. Another good time with great conversation. My evening was topped of with a brief visit from Tom and Janice.

This morning I went for a walk. It got humid quickly. On my walk a couple neighbors stopped to talk so I was out quite a while, but it is fun to stop and enjoy conversations with everyone. I'm planning to see a movie this afternoon, Get Smart with Anita. It is hard to keep track of the days but Friday night movie night I can remember. Wonderful times with friends and family.

No comments: