Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Increased walking distance

I've increased my morning walks to a mile. On Monday, I also worked with Wii Fit. I did an evening walk with Gretchen and Jared (who thought I should go another mile). It started to rain so we ended a walk at a half mile. Tuesday morning, Jared and I walked up to Target and back. We went to Costco in the afternoon. My knees are starting to hurt a bit. Mom brought by home grown strawberries dipped in chocolate. Between Jared and me the strawberries were gone before Terri's afternoon visit.

Joe and I joined Thomas and Janice in attending Rhonda Launderville's visitation (Tammy and Dean were there too). Sadly, Rhonda died after her 16 month struggle with leukemia. This morning I will attend the funeral with Thomas and Janice.

No comments: