Sunday, July 6, 2008

I'm feeling better everyday.

I'm keeping busy, yet doing my fair share of resting (watching more TV than I have in years). Last week I finished a pot holder, coloring a wood frame and have started a paint by number (which is much more complicated than I remember, lots of color mixing). These are some of the items from the activity set Anita gave me. Mom spent much of last week with me, made me soup, potato salad, and a variety of cut up fresh fruit. Between Mom, Joe & Jared (together with all of our friend and family well wishers) I am very well taken care of.

What a great weekend. I had some fun with Wii Fit, working on yoga and balance games (very fun). On Thursday (7/3) we saw Wanted and thought it was pretty good, but very violent. On Saturday we saw Kit Kittredge, American Girl (a great family film). Anita saw both shows with me and Jared provided transportation. It was great fun.

Last night we had dinner at Red Lobster. This morning Joe and I had breakfast with Mitch, Lori, Kyle & Kate Reins at Fat Nat Eggs. Good stuff.

I'm back into listening to books and have recently finished three. Jared brought me on a library run on Saturday. He is enjoying my driving restriction (to him that means my car is available to him most anytime). Luckily for me, my two week driving restriction ends soon (yippee). I started doing stairs more today and have been working on laundry. I'm on the mend, and feeling very good. See you -- Mary

1 comment:

Jared said...

Today Mary thought that she was well enough to make her bed... ended up getting a slight pain...

so who's with me when I say, "Mary, you're not driving for another week."

-the boy