Sunday, June 22, 2008

Mary M Johnston, the first BLOG

hello, my name is Jared... weird hugh? I am starting this blog for my mother, Mary Margaret Johnston, who is going into surgery tomorrow.

Surgery is scheduled for 7:45 am, tomorrow, 23 June.

On this blog I hope that my mom will keep up with things going on in her life. There will probably be quite a bit of book reviews on this site, but for the most part, it will be EVERYTHING MARY.

We will start by keeping you up on how her recovery is going. She will be in the hospital (Abbott Northwestern) for a couple of days, and I will be the pilot of this site until then.
When she gets home, I will introduce her to this whole thing and she will take the wheel.

I will be keeping this up to date daily until I let her take the helm.
That's it for now... I will be back on tomorrow with how the surgery went, what the doctor said, and with a nice big photo of her recovering.

until then
- the boy

No comments: